Birds, Leps, Observations & Generalities - the images and ramblings of Mark Skevington. Sometimes.

Thursday 2 July 2009

Update pending

Usually, a prolonged period of non-posting is due to me being distracted or having done nowt. Quite the opposite at the moment - I have been so busy with excellent mothing nights out, photography and ID challenges that I've not had time to catch up/keep up with the garden trap lists and posting here. After exams on 22nd/23rd June, I had a long weekend from 25th - 29th in which time I managed a great overnighter at Clipsham Quarry and a brilliant overnighter at Wicken Fen. In between I had too much cider at a neighbours barbie and it has been a busy working week. I will catch up though and will post a shed-load of photos and list summaries here soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, 9 days and still pending. I'm pending on a tenter hook here!