Birds, Leps, Observations & Generalities - the images and ramblings of Mark Skevington. Sometimes.

Sunday 13 April 2008

Spuggies Nesting

I was at a 40th birthday bash last night, and inevitably/consequently hung-over this morning. Not sure if it was the four pints of 1664 I started on or the half bottle of Amaretto I strangely followed up with. Either way, any thoughts of getting up and out were duly quashed.
Whilst staring out of the window contemplating this I noticed House Sparrows collecting grass - presumably as nesting material unless they have evolved four stomachs.

"Moo."

"I was a Puffin in a former life."

Whilst on the subject of local nesting birds, I should mention that the satellite dish Collared Doves are still sitting tight - thought the precarious nest would have been blown off by now.

No comments: