Birds, Leps, Observations & Generalities - the images and ramblings of Mark Skevington. Sometimes.

Thursday 27 March 2008

This week, I have mostly been listening to ...

A fairly general mix of guitar-based rock and indie pop/rock type stuff from across the years. I'm sure there are more definitive genre classifications for most of this stuff, but quite frankly I don't give a flying F. The contributors to this particular i-Pod upload included: Keane, Kasabian, Kula Shaker, Killers (all the K's then) Therapy?, Skunk Anansie, Arctic Monkeys, Feeder, The Fratellis, The Futureheads, REM, Nirvana, Linkin Park, Jesus and Mary Chain, Carter USM, Jesus Jones, and quite a few others that I can't be arsed to remember. Some good stuff though, but I think I need another electronic blast at the next upload.

No comments: